FX was a great place to work because it had a unique culture that came from the top. From John Landgraf to Stephanie Gibbons through to my own boss, John DiMinico, there was a real curiosity and drive to explore and understand human nature through storytelling. Obviously the shows on the network reinforce that.
In my role, I was responsible for the creative oversight of all FX Networks Branded Content projects across all media platforms. That included leadership of the creative process and review of all work produced by in-house producers and outside vendors, working with consumer brands like Audi, Sprite, and Heineken as well as studios like Universal, Paramount and 20th Century Fox. In bullet points, I…
• Managed the creative process to create best-in-class advertising and branded content
• Collaborated with the Director, Production to provide daily leadership and direction to the Branded Content team
• Developed and created content that incorporated strategic, creative, and marketing objectives to motivate audiences and drive ratings and views
• Translated advertiser objectives into creative strategies, overseeing all Branded Content creative from inception through completion
• Led creative development of all projects, including conceptualization, writing, editorial, creative, sound design and graphics, to create award-winning promos and integrations across the FX suite of networks
• Worked with FNG’s Sales and Client Solutions teams as well as FX Networks Marketing partners to identify opportunities to generate advertising revenue for the network